Friday, November 20, 2009

2009


This year has not been the best year. Too much has happened - too many raw feelings and deep hurt to sort through. But through it all, I'm forever hopeful. Hopeful that once you hit bottom, there's nowhere to go but up. I've improved my relationships with certain extended family members - will not mention names. We've gotton to know each other better through our mutual mourning - I wish it had been through better circumstances. I finally completed revisions on my young adult fantasy novel, Voices in the Waves and have sent it to the editor that had shown interest last year. She actually sent me an email to let me know she has it! We have a new puppy, Neo. Well, he's not new. We've had him since fourth of July weekend, but every day he reminds us how to enjoy life's simple, precious moments. He keeps us busy and entertained. He's just so full of love and enthusiasm, it's hard not to be uplifted just being around him - even when he has accidents in the house and we have to clean it up with our noses pinched. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment